- Where: Terwillegar Community Rec Centre
- # of Volunteers Needed: 20
- Start Date: Saturday, 25 June 2016
- End Date: Sunday, 26 June 2016
- Brief Description: The SunRype TRi KiDS Triathlon Series is Canada's only triathlon series just for kids! With 11 events across Canada, including one in Edmonton, we are seeking volunteers to join in on the fun.
- Contact Name: Tara Melville
- Contact Phone: 905-582-4633
The SunRype TRi KiDS Triathlon Series started in 2009 and offers triathlon races for children and youth ages 3 to 15. With an emphasis on fun, TRi KiDS races are non-competitive, safe and all-inclusive. TRi KiDS Edmonton is the newest race in a series of 11 and this will be the second year hosted at the Terwillegar Community Rec Centre.
TRi KiDS races combine three sports kids love; swimming, biking and running.
The event requires 20-30 volunteers. Not only do volunteers help make the race a memorable one for the athletes, they too are rewarded by the experience. TRi KiDS Volunteers are engaged, enthusiastic, passionate and play an important role in the safety and success of TRi KiDS races.
Please consider joining us on race day!
Visit www.trikids.ca to learn more.