- Where: Hawrelak Park
- # of Volunteers Needed: 200
- Start Date: Sunday, 24 April 2016
- End Date: Sunday, 24 April 2016
- Brief Description: First Responders Half Marathon ( formerly the EPF Half Marathon) is looking for volunteers to help our race run smoothly! April 24th, 2016.
- Contact Name: Ginel Stephenson
- Contact Phone: 780 391 4233
First Responders Half Marathon seeking 200 volunteers.
Timeline for the Day:
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am - Volunteer Check-in
- 7:45 am – 8:00 am - Volunteer Info Session with Race Captain
- 8:00 am – Volunteers make their way to their assigned positions
- 8:40 am – Volunteers at their assigned positions on Race Course
- 9:00 am – Half Marathon START
- 9:15 am - 10Km Run START
- 9:20 am - 5 km walk START
- 10:45 am – 1:30 pm – Post Race Meal
- 12:00 pm – Awards Ceremony
- 1:30 pm – Half Marathon Race Course Close
I am a Fitness and Active Lifestyle Instructor for the Edmonton Police Department. We are looking for 200 volunteers to assist with our First Responders Half Marathon ( formerly the EPS Half) on April 24th.
6-10 positions will be needed on the friday(22nd).
6-10 positions will be needed on the Saturday (23rd) and the rest on the 24th.