- Sell hot chocolate/coffee by donation
- Monitor the donation bin to ensure it stays secure
- Keep Cafe area clean and tidied
- Restock cups, napkins, stir sticks, creamers, sugar, etc. as needed
- Assist with making hot chocolate/brewing coffee
- Some volunteers will be required to carry cambros of hot drinks from the kitchen to the tents. If you are unable to do so, please let us know when you apply/sign up for shifts.
- Opening shift duties include getting the first batch of hot water boiling for hot chocolate and setting up the serving tables for the day
- Closing shift duties include cleaning up the serving tables and cambros
- Taste test the hot chocolate and coffee!
- Free entry to the Ice on Whyte Festival on the day(s) of your volunteering!
- Contribute to a great cause!
- Make new friends and meet new people!
YESS is a relentlessly dedicated not-for-profit organization that shapes the future of Edmonton by supporting youth facing difficult realities. YESS offers distinctive and invaluable services through a variety of channels that range from immediate emergency shelter to ongoing support programs and individual guidance.Website: yess.org/